Thursday, February 07, 2013

Big News!

As Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth would say... "Good news everyone!!!"

I have accepted a new opportunity with Halliburton.  I start on Feb 18th, and I am very excited about it.  At the same time I am very sad to leave my current company, AMX.  AMX has been a wonderful place to work, and I am  going to miss my team very much.  We have accomplished quite a bit in the two years I've been there.  The application we have been working on is quite polished and will release to the customer within a few months.  


The new opportunity at Halliburton comes with some exciting new challenges, and some very impressive teammates.  I can't wait to dig in with these guys and sling some code around.   


Changing jobs is a scary thing for me.  I have good and bad experiences doing it in the past, as I'm sure a lot of people have.  In my experience, my new jobs have been either super duper awesome, or a complete nightmare.

I have a feeling that Halliburton won't be a nightmare. 

If you're reading this, and you're family, please take this time to give some hugs to all my other family members for me.  


Thanks!

No comments: